BCN is a single source technology solutions provider helping business customers find simplicity in complex multi-location, multiservice, multi-network technology deployments.
Our expert teams deliver solutions crafted from the best-in class portfolios of more than 100 unique network and technology partners. BCN offers a deep portfolio of connectivity services, managed equipment, a variety of SD-WAN options, and BCN Cloud Voice solutions including Hosted, SIP, and POTS over LTE.
BCN provides thousands of customers with one monthly invoice for all services and a state of-the-art portal to manage their BCN business. BCN is recognized by both partners and customers for an overall ease of doing business, the accessibility and responsiveness of the entire team, and our superior service and support. BCN services customers in key verticals including Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare, Manufacturing and more. Whether for a single site or thousands of sites, BCN crafts solutions that consolidate services, carriers, and invoices.
Technology Spotlight (SDWAN)
TOP TEN DATA CENTER SECURITY STORIES OF 2023…SO FAR
As the data center landscape continues to grapple with ever-evolving threats, security remains a top concern for organizations. From artificial intelligence to shifting risk landscapes, data center security stories have filled this year’s headlines. By staying informed and proactive on the latest trends and best practices, data center professionals can ensure the safety and integrity of their critical assets
The Buzz Around Town…
- NICE Named as a Top CCaaS Provider
- 8×8 Enhances Customer and Employee Experiences
- The Simplified Network – How to Deliver the New Era of Broadband Services
- Verizon Business Inks Managed Services Partnership
- Lumen Data Protect is a Pay-As-You-Go Service
- AWS Security Monitoring in 2023: Untangle the chaos
- Salesforce Launches BYOM
- RingCentral Unveils RingCX
- Five9 to Acquire Aceyus
- Verizon, Ciena and Network Modernization
- Cox Shares Details on Plans to Launch Multi-Gigabit Service to Half Its Base This Year
- Comcast Enhances MachineQ IoT Capabilities
- Zayo Network Expansion: 400G, New IP POPs
- How Broadband Service Providers Can Become the Catalyst for Small Business Growth
- Windstream Enterprise launches IT managed services portfolio