Coro is one of the fastest-growing security solutions for the mid-market, providing cloud-based cybersecurity in a box that empowers organizations to defend against malware, ransomware, phishing, and bots across devices, users, and cloud applications.
More than 5,000 businesses depend on Coro for holistic security protection, unrivaled ease of use, and unmatched affordability. Built on the principle of non-disruptive security, the Coro platform employs innovative AI technology to identify and remediate the many security threats that today’s distributed businesses face, without IT teams having to worry, investigate, or fix issues themselves.
Investors in Coro include Balderton Capital, JVP, MizMaa Ventures, and Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures.
Technology Spotlight (Mobility)
CLOUD ROUNDUP: GOOGLE GRANTS ENTERPRISE ACCESS TO AI TOOLS
The Buzz Around Town…
- NICE Named Overall Leader in Technology Excellence and Customer Impact
- Lumen Adds Features to its SASE Solutions Offering
- The Top CCaaS Vendors for 2023/2024
- Verizon Wheels a Data Center to the Network Edge
- Zoom Launches WEM Suite for Contact Centre Teams
- Splunk, a Cave Diver for Data, Lures $28 Billion Cisco Bid
- 8×8 Named a Top Five Provider in Metrigy 2023 CCaaS MetriRank Report
- Verizon Touts Network Virtualization Benefits
- Lumen Tests Microsoft AI Software to Enhance Employee Productivity
- Nvidia Hits Record High as AI Demand Fuels Blowout Forecast
- 10 questions to ask about secure service edge (SSE)
- 8×8 Launches New SMS Fraud Prevention Communication API
- VMware launches Edge Cloud Orchestrator
- 4 Key Findings From the CCaaS MetriRank 2023 Report