Bigleaf Networks provides internet connectivity without complexity, making it easy for IT pros and their organizations to conduct business on the internet with confidence. Bigleaf’s unique network optimization solution adapts traffic to circuit conditions in real time to preserve application performance and optimize user productivity despite circuit degradations or outages. The Bigleaf solution integrates seamlessly with established firewalls, ISPs, and applications, takes only minutes to install, and works unattended to provide immediate relief and value. Founded in 2012 in Portland, Oregon, Bigleaf Networks is investor-backed and provides service across North America and Europe.
Benefits with Bigleaf SD-WAN
- Firewall friendly – retain preferred security
- Out-of-the-box QoS and real-time routing of dealer management software, UCaaS, and VPN traffic, among other applications
- Seamless failover between ISPs without dropping applications when network congestion, outages, and issues arise
- 100% uptime of applications to date
- Internet performance visibility across all dealerships
DP Fox Ventures builds their future in the cloud with Bigleaf SD-WAN
- Customer Profile:
DP Fox Ventures, based in Grand Rapids, MI, operates an impressive portfolio of companies ranging from auto sales and motorsports to fashion, sports entertainment, and luxury resorts. Since the company’s founding in 1993, DP Fox has grown and expanded its presence across the continental U.S. Fox Motors division alone represents 41 automotive brands as West Michigan’s largest new car dealership network, with nearly 1,000 employees across 25 locations.
- Business Challenge:
After moving business-critical applications to the cloud, DP Fox found that traditional Internet circuits and dual-WAN firewalls could not provide the needed reliability. They knew that SD-WAN was the answer to their ongoing connectivity issues, but needed help choosing the right SD-WAN. DP Fox reached out to their technology consultant to find a unique SD-WAN solution that would work with their existing Watchguard firewall and would require no manual policy configuration.
DP Fox added Bigleaf to its network configuration in multiple locations, to stabilize, manage, and monitor internet performance.
Technology Spotlight (SDWAN)
Cloud Hosting or Traditional Hosting
In the world of web hosting, the age-old question still abides: Which hosting solution is the best for your business? Is it conventional and reliable traditional hosting or modern and flexible cloud hosting?
Both hosting options have their advantages and disadvantages, making them challenging for businesses. However, it’s important to consider each option carefully before determining. Traditional hosting offers a stable and predictable environment, while cloud hosting provides a more flexible and scalable infrastructure.
The Buzz Around Town…
- AWS Announces New Service to Enhance SaaS Suite: AppFabric
- CallTower Unveils Solgari’s Integrated Microsoft Teams Contact Center
- Vonage Adds New Features and Capabilities
- Genesys Announces Simplified Automated Task Management Solution
- Gartner: SSE landscape shifts as vendors add more security services
- What to Consider When Choosing a SASE Vendor
- 5 Common Questions about Microsoft Teams Contact Centres
- AWS pitches gen AI for ‘autonomous operation of networks’
- The Top 4 Telecom Trends To Watch Out For In 2023
- 5 Key Steps for Successful Data Center Consolidation
- Networking, security initiatives dominate IT spending priorities
- 5 Key Components of a Successful Call Centre
- Salesforce’s New Sales and Service GPT Drive Productivity
- Genesys Recognizes Winners of 18th Annual Customer Innovation Awards