- Our Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), Secure Service Edge (SSE), and SD-WAN managed solutions streamline operations, enhance productivity, and elevate the experience of our clients and their end users, while securing their critical data and brand reputation.
- Businesses trust Windstream Enterprise as their single-source for a high-performance network and award-winning suite of security, collaboration, and connectivity solutions—delivered by a team of technology experts whose success is directly tied to our clients’ complete satisfaction.
- Windstream Enterprise keeps our promises, backed by our one of a kind, no-questions-asked service guarantees. Windstream Enterprise solutions are backed by our “WE will” Commitment which is our promise that we will deliver a network, security, and voice solution that meets your business needs for an unmatched, fully supported experience.
- Analysts certify Windstream Enterprise as a market leader for our product innovation, and clients rely on our unrivaled service guarantees and best-in-class management portal.
- Windstream Enterprise is trusted by over 45,000 Enterprise clients at more than 180,000 of their critical locations.
Technology Spotlight (UCCaas)
Unified Communications offers organizations a cohesive system of communication. It enables employees to better connect with one another, remote offices, and customers, while giving management a better understanding of communication expenditures. Unified communications as a hosted, managed or usage-based solution delivers the additional bonus of provider-supported maintenance, customer care, and technical support.
CLOUD COMPUTING – TRENDS, SECURITY, COSTS AND COMMON PROBLEMS
The world of cloud computing is massive: its trends, security, costs, and common problems associated with it are some basic things that you have to understand when you start your cloud journey.The cloud computing trends are basically an overview of what cloud computing really is – the delivery of computing resources (storage, processing power, and software) over the internet – types of cloud services, their top uses and benefits and the reasons for why cloud computing is the future that cannot be omitted.
The Buzz Around Town…
- Lumen Makes Big Boasts About New Internet On-Demand NaaS Offering
- 5 Operational Benefits of the CCaaS Subscription Model
- Five9 Recognised as a Growth and Innovation Leader
- Cradlepoint aims to differentiate its SASE platform with 5G support
- NICE Introduces Generative AI-Powered Industry Benchmarks
- Introducing the first AWS Security Heroes
- The top 10 technologies defining the future of cybersecurity
- Verizon intros global IoT eSIM platform
- AT&T and Partners Launch Sustainability, ESG Offering for Businesses
- Vonage Provides End to End Communications Security
- Windstream Enterprise launches IT managed services portfolio
- Zayo expands infrastructure with new dark fiber routes
- Microsoft jumps into competitive security service edge (SSE) arena